Close encounters of the Reptilian type
Of all the testimonies of close encounters with Reptilians, the Lacerta case is certainly one of the most controversial.
It all began when the very young German scholar, Christian Pfeiler created an online magazine dedicated to UFOs and the paranormal, in which to divulge his and his collaborators' news and studies. One day he received a text in German from an online correspondent (the famous Lacerta Files) with a request to translate it into English and publish it in the webzine.
The Lacerta Files claim to be a transcript of an interview given by a female reptilian specimen, who identifies as Lacerta (the pronounceable form of her name in our language), to an alleged Swedish journalist, known as Ole K., during two different private dwellings, in December 1999 and April 2000.
According to Ole's words, during the first meeting, Lacerta appeared as a normal human woman with brown hair but on the fourth visit she revealed herself to him with her Saurian appearance.
The original document, derived from a 3-hour interview, consisted of 49 pages and the material he provided to Pfeiler would be a summary.
In the text, the protagonist touches on the following topics:
- the long-standing hostility between humans and reptilians
- the accelerated evolution of humanity through genetic manipulation by extraterrestrials
- the coexistence of the reptilian race on Earth during and before human history
- the appearance, metapsychic abilities (telepathy and telekinesis) and the physiology of the reptilians which has some characteristics common with mammals, such as breastfeeding of young people.
- an alternative explanation for the mass extinction of dinosaurs
- the existence of a competition between extraterrestrial races for domination over planet Earth and its resources
- reverse engineering of extraterrestrial technology
- the existence of underground cities of reptilians on Earth with architectural details
- the admission of regular contact between reptilians and human scientists and politicians, of UFO cloaking devices including details of the Roswell incident and related explanation of their propulsion systems, a critique of UFO photos and suggestions for determining their authenticity.
Lacerta I (1999):
Her race evolved from a particular line of dinosaur into present day Saurians.
Lacerta discusses their appearance, culture, and evolution telling that they presently live in advanced subterranean tunnel and cavern systems. She also highlights the relationship that the Sauians once had with humans on a more spiritual, religious level.
The origins of humankind is also discussed along with the ensuing conflicts of the greater races. Lacerta discloses the presence of extraterrestrials on Earth.
Lacerta II (2000)
Lacerta expresses some of her thoughts about the human reactions that were given about her first 1999 interview and touches on the origins of the human philosophies of "Good and Evil".
The interview then progresses into concepts of High energy physics. She then conveys ideas about the illusions of the universe, which could be surmised by the evolving theory of a holographic Universe (similar to the theories of David Bohm and Karl H. Pribram, expounded by Michale Talbot).
Reverse engineering UFOs, the alien agenda, and Lacerta's initial contact with a human is discussed. The interview then concludes with some details about her subterranean dwelling.
The Lacerta Files, whose reliability is currently totally uncertain, are permeated by the basic idea of human weakness in order to contest human sovereignty on planet Earth and convey a message of "acceptance" of the presence of alien visitors, to make that human beings get used to them and prepare for the "big change" in their mental environment.
"If you ask me, if I’m an extraterrestrial, I must answer no. We are native terrans. We had and have some colonies in the solar system, but we originate on this planet.
It’s in fact our planet and not yours – it was never yours."
Resources related to Interview with the Reptilian: the Lacerta files
Search in the archive:
reptilian underground cities