The Ancient Aliens Topic
In 1968, thanks above all to the editorial success of the Swiss Erich von Däniken's "Chariots of the Gods? Unsolved Mysteries of the Past", the theme of the Ancient Aliens with its fascinating hypothesis that in the distant past, about creation and civilization process of our species, 'alien' interference took place, became public knowledge in mass culture.
The main arguments adduced by von Däniken in support of the above theory are the following:
1) Presence of ancient artifacts (OOPArts), archaeological finds and megalithic architectural structures (the medieval map of Piri Reis, the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, the Nazca lines ...) whose complexity would imply that the builders had much more technological knowledge advanced compared to the level presumed to exist at the time of construction and which would therefore be the work of alien visitors and/or human beings instructed by aliens.
2) Depiction in ancient works of art, common to different cultures never come into contact with each other, of strange objects similar to aircraft and complex technologies or strange characters similar to astronauts.
3) Reinterpretation of the genesis of religions, according to which all the ancient cults would have arisen as a consequence of human interaction with alien visitors whose technologies, perceived as supernatural, transformed these beings into Divinity in the eyes of the human being.
He asserts that oral and written religious traditions, including the Old Testament (see also the Bible is not about God) contain literal references to visitors from the stars and aircraft capable of traveling in space but to whom translations and cover-ups over the centuries would have given meaning "metaphorical".
Von Däniken was not the first researcher to speculate that the path of our species may have been somehow profoundly marked by the interaction with these entities. There would already be references in the Hindu Vedas with Vimana and in the Gnostic doctrine with the myth of the Archons up to the second half of the 19th century with the works of Helena Blavatsky (co-founder of the Theosophical Society) who in her commentary "The Secret Doctrine", wrote that the ancient humans had come into contact with an extraterrestrial civilization which would have influenced and controlled the Earth and its inhabitants contributing to their evolutionary development. We must not forget Peter Kolosimo, researcher and pioneer of fringe archaeology and the Azeri sumerologist Zecharia Sitchin.
Ancient Aliens and Global Elites
In recent years, the topic of Ancient Aliens has come back strongly to the fore thanks to a media bombardment passed from television to the web, from documentaries to seminars ... What about if this progressive disclosure of information was part of an operation started 50 years ago and piloted by the Masonic Elite in order to prepare fertile ground for future Globalization, the birth of a New World Religion and the preparation of a mental background suitable for accept in the future the alleged alien invasion that they are planning?
The American journalist Alex Jones, in the review of the film Prometheus - directed in 2012 by Ridley Scott - claims that the entire film is a celebration and revelation of the belief system cultivated by global elites.
According to Jones, the so-called Illuminati, would believe that humanity was created by a group of ancient alien colonizers and that the global elites are the direct descendants of these alien creators.
Cathy O'Brien, author of the book "Trance-Formation of America" asserts that the elite is completely convinced of the existence of extraterrestrial life and reveals that many of the leading politicians cultivate an almost religious faith in ET life. O'Brien says she has never had confirmation of the real existence of these beings deified by the powerful, however she seems to have witnessed many rites and events in which it seemed implied that the participants felt they were descendants of alien beings.
Freemasonry and Ancient Aliens
According to the book "Mysteries and Secrets of the Masons: The Story Behind the Masonic Order" by Lionel and Patricia Fanthorpe, some Masonic symbols, including the owl, would be linked to the idea that secret flying beings who came from distant worlds would have founded Freemasonry following an evocation that occurred in a remote era.
Some of these extraterrestrial beings called Guardians (or Watchers) would have been aliens, while others, selected specimens of evolved humans, would have become the first Masons.
To this are added other details:
- the first publishing house that published Sitchin's works was connected to the Rothschilds (someone claims that Sitchin himself is a 33rd degree Freemason)
- the famous documentary series "Ancient Aliens" would be produced by the Bristol Meyyers Squib Company which in turn would belong to the Rothschild group.
- Mauro Biglino - among today's main spreaders of the theory of ancient aliens - would seem to be no stranger to Freemasonry.
There is no doubt the influence of progressive humanism typical of Masonic ideology and of the NWO has radically changed mass culture on issues such as religion, abortion, the family, homosexuality and the social roles of the sexes, triggering the concept of 'politically correct'.
NWO and Ancient Aliens
It remains to understand what motivations would be behind the presumed intent of the elite to spread the theory of ancient astronauts.
Following the "manifesto" of Serge Monast's Project Blue Beam, it is possible that behind this maneuver the intent to break down the current religions based on the worship of a transcendent God to establish a new materialistic creed based on transhumanism and a new cult of "new age" mold and destined to spread globally the cult of Gaia, based on the idea that the earth is a sentient super-organism, in which lives the spirit of an ancient goddess, who deserves adoration and reverence.
To this would be added the advantage generated by creating a common front of the world population against an alleged alien aggressor. Furthermore, an alternative theory would be offered to Darwinism and religious dogmatism and potentially valid to explain the dawn of the human species.
-“Could it be that God was an extra-terrestrial? What do we mean when we say that heaven is in the clouds? From Jesus Christ to Elvis Presley, every culture tells us of high-flying bird men who zoom around the world creating magnificent works of art and choosing willing followers to share in the eternal glory from beyond the stars. Can all these related phenomena merely be dismissed as coincidence?”
― Erich von Daniken, Chariots of The Gods
Resources related to What connects Ancient Aliens, NWO and Global Elite?
- Aliens and space, Volume 1- by Fulvio Fusco
- Le Stanze di Atlanticus
Search in the archive:
cult of gaia
erich von däniken
project blue beam